Windows 8.1 Product Keys 2019 with Activation Guide – [All Editions]
Windows 8.1 Product Keys for All Editions (Pro, Ulitmate Enterprise, Core, Single Language) for both 32bit / 64bit and 100% working. To Avoid any blocked serial key issues, Download and Install following Key Installer.
Windows 8.1 is an upgraded version of Windows 8 and was released in 2012. Windows 8 and Windows 7 users can upgrade to the recent 8.1 version without having to pay an additional license fee.
But if your computer isn’t running Windows 8 and you want to install Windows 8.1, you need a Windows 8.1 product key.
In this article, you will find many activation keys for Windows 8.1. Use these keys to activate Windows 8.1 and enjoy the amazing new features of this upgraded operating system from Microsoft.
New Editions to Windows 8.1
Before you try a Windows 8.1 Pro product key, we’ll take you through a quick tour of Windows 8.1. Here are some reasons why you might want to install or upgrade to this newer version of Windows.
Key Features – Updated 2019
- New applications
- New music and video apps
- Upgraded Internet Explorer
- Improved power shell for enhanced stability and security
- This version comes with SkyDrive
- Enhanced system-wide search
- Improved app store with many bugs now fixed
- Many added features related to the user interface
- New customization features
- Bugs fixed related to application snapping and live tile resizing
- Windows 8.1 supports ReFS (Resilient File System)
- Supports DirectX 11.2
- Integrated support for 3D printing
Where to find a Windows 8.1 Product Key
If you’re not sure what a Windows 8.1 serial key is, it looks like this.
PRODUCT KEY: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
This 25-character serial key can be found in the following locations.
- If you bought a PC with Windows pre-installed, your Windows 8.1 serial key is printed on a sticker on your CPU
- If you bought your PC from an authorized dealer, ask the dealer for the Windows 8.1 product key
- If you bought an operating system CD/DVD, the Windows 8.1 Pro product key should be in a card inside your product box
- If you bought a digital copy of Windows, your Windows 8.1 key will be sent to you in the email you provided at the time of purchasing your copy of Windows
- If you have installed Windows with a product key but don’t remember the key, download a key finder program (here) and use it to retrieve your Windows 8.1 product key
Windows 8.1 Product Keys – 100% Working – Updated 2019 Keys
For those who want to use a free Windows 8.1 product key, we have included a long list of 100% working activation keys below. Copy one of the Windows 8.1 product keys, Windows 8.1 Pro product keys, or Windows Ultimate activation keys from the lists below and use it to activate your operating system.
Windows 8.1 Ultimate Product Keys
The activation keys above are genuine and should work for you. However, sometimes a genuine product key may not work because someone has used it already. In that case, try another free Windows 8.1 product key. There are a lot of keys to choose from in the list above.
If none of them work for you, come back at a later time. We update our free Windows 8.1 product key list every other day with new and updated keys.
How do activate a Windows 8.1 Product Key?
Before you can use a Windows 8.1 Pro product key, you need to have a system that can run Windows. Here are basic system requirements for this modern operating system.
- 2GB RAM
- 1GHZ processor
- 20GB hard disk space
- DirectX 9 supporting graphics card (dedicated or built onboard)
If your computer meets these hardware requirements, you can use a working product key to install Windows.
To activate your copy of Windows, you need a genuine Windows 8.1 product key. It’s that simple. Here are the easy steps to follow after you have retrieved your serial key.
- Close all programs
- Click on Start and open the Run app
- A dialogue box will appear with a text box
- Enter the text “slui 2” and press Enter
- The activation window will open and you will be asked to enter a Windows 8.1 Pro product key
- Enter a Windows 8.1 Pro product key from the list above
- When you enter the key, your operating system will automatically try to activate Windows
It should only take a few minutes, depending on your internet speed, to activate your copy of Windows using a Windows 8.1 Pro product key.
How to activate Windows 8.1 without a Product Key?
If you want to install and activate Windows 8.1 on your computer, you can do so without using a product key. It’s easy, and there are a couple different methods you can try. However, it doesn’t always work, so you may have to resort to using a Windows 8.1 product key. A Windows 8.1 product key will allow you to activate your operating system without having to try these methods.
Option 1 – Upgrade from Windows 8
If you have already installed Windows 8 on your computer, you can easily upgrade it to Windows 8.1. You don’t need a product key to do it.
Before you Begin
- Prepare your PC and back up your important data
- You should have at least 3GB free space on your PC to upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 without requiring a Windows 8.1 pro product key
- Always upgrade your operating system on direct power and not on battery power
- You will need to have a strong internet connection in order to upgrade your operating system using this method
- Make sure that you have installed all the recent security updates from Microsoft
- Turn off your antivirus program for this update process
Update Windows without a Windows 8.1 Product Key
- Open Windows Store on Windows 8
- In the store, find the option to update to Windows 8.1
- Select this option and click Download to proceed
- The updated files will automatically download and install in the background
- Once the update is complete, your PC will display a dialogue box asking you to restart the computer
- Restart your PC for the updates to take effect
- Choose “Use Express settings” once the update screen comes up
- Sign into your Microsoft account and reinstall your apps
With these steps, you should be able to update Windows 8 to 8.1 without having to input a Windows 8.1 Pro product key. Wasn’t that easy?
Option 2 – Make your own Windows Activator
This method allows you to activate your operating system without providing a Windows 8.1 product key. All you have to do is copy some text into a file and change its extension. Then you will run that file and Windows will be activated.
To make your own Windows 8.1 serial key activator, complete the following simple steps.
- Copy the text below into a text file. Save the file on your computer.
title Activate Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 ALL versions for FREE!&cls&echo ============================================================================&echo #Project: Activating Microsoft software products for FREE without software&echo ============================================================================&echo.&echo #Supported products:&echo – Windows 8 Core&echo – Windows 8 Core Single Language&echo – Windows 8 Professional&echo – Windows 8 Professional N&echo – Windows 8 Professional WMC&echo – Windows 8 Enterprise&echo – Windows 8 Enterprise N&echo – Windows 8.1 Core&echo – Windows 8.1 Core N&echo – Windows 8.1 Core Single Language&echo – Windows 8.1 Professional&echo – Windows 8.1 Professional N&echo – Windows 8.1 Professional WMC&echo – Windows 8.1 Enterprise&echo – Windows 8.1 Enterprise N&echo.&echo.&echo ============================================================================&echo Activating your Windows…&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /upk >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /cpky >nul&wmic os | findstr /I “enterprise” >nul
if %errorlevel% EQU 0 (cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk MHF9N-XY6XB-WVXMC-BTDCT-MKKG7 >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk TT4HM-HN7YT-62K67-RGRQJ-JFFXW >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk 32JNW-9KQ84-P47T8-D8GGY-CWCK7 >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk JMNMF-RHW7P-DMY6X-RF3DR-X2BQT >nul) else (cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk GCRJD-8NW9H-F2CDX-CCM8D-9D6T9 >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk HMCNV-VVBFX-7HMBH-CTY9B-B4FXY >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk NG4HW-VH26C-733KW-K6F98-J8CK4 >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk XCVCF-2NXM9-723PB-MHCB7-2RYQQ >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk BN3D2-R7TKB-3YPBD-8DRP2-27GG4 >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk 2WN2H-YGCQR-KFX6K-CD6TF-84YXQ >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk GNBB8-YVD74-QJHX6-27H4K-8QHDG >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk M9Q9P-WNJJT-6PXPY-DWX8H-6XWKK >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk 7B9N3-D94CG-YTVHR-QBPX3-RJP64 >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk BB6NG-PQ82V-VRDPW-8XVD2-V8P66 >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk 789NJ-TQK6T-6XTH8-J39CJ-J8D3P >nul)
if %i%==1 set KMS_Sev=kms7.MSGuides.com
if %i%==2 set KMS_Sev=kms8.MSGuides.com
if %i%==3 set KMS_Sev=kms9.MSGuides.com
if %i%==4 goto notsupported
cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /skms %KMS_Sev% >nul&echo ============================================================================&echo.&echo.
cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ato | find /i “successfully” && (echo.&echo ============================================================================&echo.&echo #My official blog: MSGuides.com&echo.&echo #How it works: bit.ly/kms-server&echo.&echo #Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns.&echo.&echo #Please consider supporting this project: donate.msguides.com&echo #Your support is helping me keep my servers running everyday!&echo.&echo ============================================================================&choice /n /c YN /m “Would you like to visit my blog [Y,N]?” & if errorlevel 2 exit) || (echo The connection to my KMS server failed! Trying to connect to another one… & echo Please wait… & echo. & echo. & set /a i+=1 & goto server)
explorer “http://MSGuides.com”&goto halt
echo ============================================================================&echo.&echo Sorry! Your version is not supported.
- Now right-click on the text file and click the “Rename” option to make your script for an activation key
- Change the name of the file to “activator.cmd”
- If you can’t change the file extension from .txt to .cmd, make sure you have enabled this setting in your Windows file browser using the following simple steps:-Click “View” from the top menu in your file browser
-Now go to “File and folder options”
-A new window will appear
-You will see three tabs: General, View, and Search
-Go to the second tab, “View”
-Under Advanced Settings, you will see the option to check and un-check certain settings
-Find “Hide extensions for known file types” and uncheck it to show extensions for all file types
-Now you can easily change the extension of the file from .txt to .cmd when you rename it
- Now right-click on the file (now a .cmd file) and choose “Run as administrator”
- The file will run and you will see a window appear and then disappear on your desktop.
Wait a few seconds and then restart your computer. When it comes back on, check the status of Windows. You will notice that you have an activated copy of the operating system without having to provide a Windows 8.1 product key.
This method may not work for everyone. It has a high success rate, but for some strange and unknown reason, it doesn’t always work.
If it doesn’t work, grab a Windows 8.1 product key from above to install the operating system. An activation key always works, as long as the key has not already been used by someone else.
Windows 8.1 Product Keys 2019 with Activation Guide – [All Editions]